https://kingskidsafrica.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/kingskidsafrica-logo-webv5.png 0 0 Kings Kids Africa https://kingskidsafrica.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/kingskidsafrica-logo-webv5.png Kings Kids Africa2020-08-16 09:21:162020-08-18 11:38:09Prayer Requests
- Lift up our Heavenly Father in praise for the great things He has done!
- Thank God for the divine calling He has placed upon each of us in our work with KKA.
- Thank God for His financial provisions and each of our sponsors.
- Ask God for His blessings and protection over the children, the house mommas, the pastors (and their families) and each of the church congregations.
- Ask God that the children might increase their knowledge in school and in the Word – and that each of the children will come to a saving grace in Jesus Christ.
- Ask God for rain and an abundant harvest in their crops/gardens.
- Pray for special protection against the locusts – which this year are devastating Somalia and Kenya (which neighbor Uganda). This year the swarms are immense with masses of tens of billions of flying locusts. Sometimes they range between 40 – 80 million locusts in just ½ square mile).
- In preparation for our next Board of Directors meeting, ask God:
- To be present in our meetings and throughout our time together.
- That He would give us a specific word for the future plans of KKA (and that someone would affirm His plans before the Board).
- That He would bring resources (labor, financial and knowledge) to assist in the ministry and sustain future growth.
- That He would bring a younger candidate(s) as a new member(s) to our Board.