What We Do
KING’S KIDS AFRICA is creating opportunities for orphans by coming alongside the local church to care for orphans and restore their dignity.
Our Sustainable Approach
Collaborative Church Partners
- Identify local churches in Uganda that have demonstrated a love for children and are doing all they can to care for orphans, but they need a helping hand.
- Provide the start-up resources and life care support for the orphan homes, while the local church retains full ownership and is responsible to achieve long-term sustainability.
- Position the local church to be viewed by the community as the care provider.
Collaboration is Key
Our partners have been carefully chosen for their long-term records of impact and credibility:
- The Presbytery of East Africa has planted more than 130 churches.
- GO Project (including GO Africa) serves more than 57,000 children worldwide.
Leverage Funds and Partnerships to Build Kingdom Infrastructure:
- Homes that will house orphans and the house moms (mostly widows) who will provide family-based care for the children, creating a new loving family.
- Schools that will educate the orphans and the broader community, affecting long-term change and lifting children out of poverty.
- Churches that will spiritually and emotionally support the orphans and transform the community for the kingdom of God.